|We are Clean! How?
- we wash our mats with environmentally safe detergent every month
- we spray our mats with water, tea tree oil, lemon oil and eucalyptus after every use
- we wash the balls, pads, and blocks every month
- our blankets are washed and hung out twice a year
- our studio is lovingly, thoroughly cleaned top to bottom once a week
- we only use environmentally safe cleaners and oils - no fragrances
We are Green!
We've been listed as one of Plymouth's Environmental Champions! We try our best to tread lightly. Let us tell you how! We:
- purchase wind energy to offset our energy use
- recycle paper, tp tubes, paper towel tubes
- send packaging BACK to companies for them to re-use
- re-use envelopes, packages, packaging, coupons, backs of paper
- we do not use chemicals when we clean...all plant-based organic products.
- have rechargable batteries
- set the heat on a timer
- have eco-friendly ceiling tiles to conserve heat
- offer fun incentives for biking, walking
- have reusable glasses for water instead of plastic water bottles for sale
- use compostable paper towels and hand towels in the bathrooms
- wash our hands with Dr. Bronner's eco-friendly soap
- don't have bags in our four garbages
- compost all compostables
- shortened some 75's to 60's!
- unashamedly re-use, re-gift, and re-everything!!